Redeeming Gift Cards Our gift cards are redeemable at HARLOM stores only. Gift cards cannot be redeemed at department stores or non-brand specialty stores.
- Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card - Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of the store.
- Any remaining unspent balances - Goods that are purchased below the value of the Gift Card will have the same validity as original Gift Card.
- Any remaining balances will be forfeited if not used within the Gift Card validity.
- No cash advances - You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards - Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Can I refund or exchange my Gift Card? - You cannot refund or exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Can I cancel my Gift Card? - No, you cannot cancel your Gift Card.